John,

I know it doesn't introduce anything new (per my original post).

I had a hard time coming up with an example but here's the best I
could do.

When I authorize application FOO to access my account I am giving them
permission to poll for my direct messages. [Agreed]
I am also giving them permission to listen to a stream which contains
my direct messages. [Agreed]
I am also giving Twitter permission to mail them a CD every month with
all my direct messages. [Agreed]

My point is...it's not about a violation of the existing terms.  But
there is a line - which I'm sure you'd draw before mailing out CDs -
which I think the Site Stream is approaching.

I'm not opposed to the Site stream - in fact I hope to use it.  But I
also don't have much personal information on Twitter (it's generally
public - incl. DMs).  But it could be for others.

I'm sure you guys thought about it more than I have but it's worth
bringing up.