Hi,

This is a known issue of WTK 2.5.2, which has some issues to support the
type of certificate used by Twitter. It has nothing to do with the API
itself. I suggest you to try it on Java ME Plataform SDK 3 or on your
device.

Regards,
Ernandes

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Pradeep Senanayake <
pradeepd.senanay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Im using TwitterMe api for my mobile application, I registered my
> application in twitter and got the consumer key and the secret key.
> The problem Im having is after I post a twit it gives an exception
> which tells
>
> "javax.microedition.pki.CertificateException: Subject alternative name
> did not match site name"
>
> This is how I do the post.
>
> Credential credential = new Credential(user,
> pwd,Constants.twitConsumerKey,Constants.twitConsumerSecretKey);
> UserAccountManager userAccMgr =
> UserAccountManager.getInstance(credential);
>                        if (userAccMgr.verifyCredential()) {
>                                Tweet tweet = new Tweet(message);
>                                TweetER tweeter =
> TweetER.getInstance(userAccMgr);
>                                tweet = tweeter.post(tweet);
>                                DialogFrame frame =  new DialogFrame();
>                                frame.setTitle("Twitter");
>                                frame.setBody("Successfully Twitted!");
>                                frame.createUI(2);
>                        }
>

> pls some body help me. Thanks in advance.
>
> pradeep.

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> Change your membership to this group:

Ernandes Jr.