I posted a question similar except using perl.. All the subroutine
does is update a twitter account using curl. All this OAuth stuff
seems like it is shoveling a small driveway with a bulldozer! Updates
are done on about 100 domains, so does that mean we have to register
100 apps and every time we put the updating on a new site, register
that as well...

Is there any Perl sample code or do you all just consider Perl old
fart software?

G.