> Has all to do with Twitter.
> Changing to OAuth was really not needed
Yes it was. Do you even know what OAuth is?

> and the problems for this
> change really obvious in first place, but since Twitter has that much
> users they probably feel that they can do whatever they like.
Are you saying that a company can't change its own applications? That
would be rather... strange, don't you think? They simply have to live
with the consequences like any other company. I'm sure they know what
they were doing when they decided to kill basic auth.

> Didn't find any way to use successfully OAuth for some Linux
> application in two weeks,
You aren't very good in searching then :-) I've seen a lot of Linux
Twitter clients that use OAuth.

> Terminal updates for sure never will work
> again and and and..... the list is endless.
I completely disagree. There are plenty of CLI OAuth clients if you
really want one.

> This raise the question why there is a Twitter API at all available if
> the usage is not user friendly at all.
OAuth is mainly a developer thing.

> Well, point is if this situation continuous for some time it may
> provides a way for something else that is better usable than Twitter.
Name a popular social site that doesn't use OAuth. :-)

Tom