Hey all,

Just a quick question regarding oAuth, and how this all works.

So, with my small application broken, I'm trying to figure out how it
will work with oAuth.  First, i need to figure out the flow.. The rest
seems pretty easy.

Do I have to request a new usertoken every time i post to one of my
usernames from the application?  I have 3 different screennames that i
post tweets from, all coming from one source.  With the new oAuth
requirement, I am going to assume that i will need to connect to each
one from a signup page that i create.  From there, i will be given a
userToken of some sort.

With userTokens, is it generated everytime i try to send a tweet, or
can i save them in a database and re-use them from when i first
granted the application access to my screenname?

~Doc