I'm not receiving an oauth_verifier key/value pair in after the user
grants access through my app.

I'm receiving the at the URL specified in my app settings and in my
initial token request. The callback I'm getting looks like this

http://callback_url?oauth_token=xHddBl5uYQnSIESC4P16bmWS3ObDgMroXglEQl9xWQ

Every issue I have seen regarding this has to do with not supplying
callback url's. I have included them in every step. I have even tried
to use it when asking for user authorization which the tutorial here:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth says I don't need. I'm really at a
loss.

I have tried to use the PIN method as well, but again the above
tutorial falls short at the critical step of what to do when the PIN
is aquired.