Hi there,

Has anything changed about your environment? Perhaps your clocks have
changed and you aren't generating valid timestamps? When you applied
and were approved for xAuth, was it a conditional approval meant for
transitional purposes? Have you tried utilizing xAuth from another
code base? What is the specific Twitter API exception that you are
receiving?

Taylor