Hi EastSideDev,

#newtwitter is being rolled out gradually to all users; it's not really
possible to predict when you'll receive it, though we're adding new users
every day. You don't need to re-register your apps, your account, or
anything else to be granted access. Some day, at some time, you'll log into
Twitter and see a banner at the top of the screen informing you that you now
have access.

Access tokens belonging to users who currently have #newtwitter have
permission to access the API features that require #newtwitter.

Taylor