Hello,

I using xAuth for an Flash-Application. I have written in the group
"Twitter Development Group" already several entries, as there was
problems to use xauth. I currently have an application that works half
way. The problem is that I sometimes get a response with a HTTP-
StatucCode of 200 and sometimes an error with a status code of 401.
The only difference is that a new timestamp and a new nonce
(oauth_nonce) are calculated. Is it possible that there will be
differences in these parameters?

The following is an example with parameters that return a successful
Resposnse (HTTP status code 200):
oauth_consumer_key=myConsumerKey
oauth_nonce=07AF3D6E65C79090E9B35274C03E4946
oauth_signature=KnC1UxVVyqkrDsuwmBqGhiJpjQI=
oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1
oauth_timestamp=1285578604
oauth_version=1.0
x_auth_mode=client_auth
x_auth_password=myPassword
x_auth_username=myUsername

And now an incorrect response with the following parameters (HTTP
status code 401):
oauth_consumer_key=myConsumerKey
oauth_nonce=317780E4B140C66DD4715283B40F13DC
oauth_signature=0Pnd/X3w8VR5+iNmpJuNeBydeec=
oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1
oauth_timestamp=1285579584
oauth_version=1.0
x_auth_mode=client_auth