Yeah - lots of them to choose from, although Twitter has invested a fair amount of time in Cassandra and Hadoop/Pig.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Gabriel Harriman <mynameisg...@gmail.com>:

Oh wow, I like the NoSQL data store idea.  =)