Twitter Search only contains Tweets for ~5 days so there isn't a way
to 'find' the Tweets you are looking for using the Twitter APIs
directly.

Instead, we recommend you 'track' the keywords you are interested in
using the Streaming API. This will allow you to aggregate all the
Tweets that match what you are looking for, in real-time. Whilst this
won't allow you to access historical data it will provide you with a
way to consume and store Tweets from now onwards that you could query
yourself later on.

You can read more about the Streaming API here:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter