Hi,

     Thank you for your instant reply.

    a.  Using following API methods:

       1.  http://api.twitter.com/1/account/rate_limit_status.json
       2.
http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/followers.json?screen_name='.$unm.'&
cursor='.$cursorID;
       3. http://api.twitter.com/1/users/show.json?screen_name='.$unm;

     b. Below is the link that I am using for testing with user :
'ashabhosle'
         http://www.honestfollowers.com/test5.php

     c. As I was getting 500 error from twitter api server before so using
below logic for getting followers without error: (had discussion about this
with you before.):
     public function followerscid ($unm, $cursorID)
    {

        $url = $this->UrlStatus;

        $url .= 'followers.json?screen_name='.$unm.'&cursor='.$cursorID;
        $statuses = $this->myUserParse($url, 'followers');
        if(empty($statuses))
        {
            sleep(2);
            $statuses = $this->followerscid($unm, $cursorID);
            if(empty($statuses))
            {    sleep(8);
                $statuses = $this->followerscid($unm, $cursorID);
            }
        }
        return $statuses;

    }

    PS: This is the snippet.
   I am going to use ID method for getting followers very soon for big
users.

  Thank you in advance.