Twitter has been advertising better analytics for themselves about
users, apps, and developers, as one of the key benefits of migration
to OAuth. I believe its completely true, and it would be nice if you
reflected a bit of that benefit back to developers in the form of
"unique userIDs that have got a token for this consumer_key" like it
used to be on Twitter site. Even if it were with a day's lag or such,
it would still be valuable to developers, it does not have to be
realtime and with a load impact at all.