Quoting Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com>:

I think this is what you're looking for -- it's not documented on the portal
yet and came as part of the #newtwitter upgrades:

Speaking of "not documented yet" - how much of the API documentation could be "crowdsourced"? It seems like there are developers here on the list continually "discovering" stuff. Or maybe there's an opportunity for some automation here? Data driven documentation? Ruby's good for that sort of thing, I hear. ;-)

Just thinking out loud ...

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos>