If you own a private list and want to share the content, you just use
your own credentials (My Access Token) to fetch it. Real-time or
cached, whatever works for you. There is no 'logged in' - each API
call is authenticated. How could a user break into your account? A
single web page can display content retrieved from different accounts
- yours and the user's, for example.