Well, I was super excited to try this out, but it seems like this
endpoint has changed to only return "related" tweets that pretty much
aren't related at all. They're just recent tweets to / from the users
mentioned in the original tweet, not replies to the original tweet.

I have no idea why this would have been changed as whatever you saw,
Abraham, is way more useful than what's being returned right now.
Argh! Am I missing something?