Hey all

We're developing a media art installation for the entrance area of
Design Korea 2010.
The general concept is that people will record videos of themselves,
and tie that video to their twitter identity.
Then whenever they tweet, their video is projection mapped onto a box
(http://www.kimchiandchips.com/blog/?p=518)
and their tweet appears

The concept is that you'll see an overview of all the thoughts of
people currently at the exhibition.
So we need to constantly poll for when these people are tweeting.
Which puts us up against the 150 api request limit.

What's the method to get whitelisted?
the exhibition is running 7th-12th december.
about 300,000 people are expected to attend

Is there an api call (i haven't seen one) for tags?
then we can just call for people who've tagged #designkorea and are on
the list of users who have input their id's onsite

Thanks
Elliot