We have previously raised a request to obtain twitter whitelisting but
have been told by Twitter (Brian) that we have built the wrong
solution.  Our developers are struggling to understand which solution
they need to build for our site www.mystweet.com in order to get
whitelisted.  They have stated that they are unsure which one to
choose:

1)  http://dev.twitter.com/pages/site_streams   - twitter recommend
this for the kind of solution which we want to implement, but this is
still in beta

2)  http://dev.twitter.com/pages/user_streams_suggestions  - but this
is not what they would allow for our case.

Can you please advise what solution needs to be built?  We're hoping
to correct this before they go on their holidays

Thanks

PREVIOUS EMAIL FROM BRIAN

Hi Jessel,
Sorry about this! There is currently an issue that removes the
"rejection reason" from some whitelist emails. Your requests have
rejected because we encourage you to use our Streaming API instead to
accomplish your purposes. As described
onhttp://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api_methods
, you may use the statuses/filter method with the follow parameter to
receive a real-time stream of tweets from all the users you're
interested in. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes to your
project.

Thanks for your understanding,
Brian