Hello noname,

the search api is rate limited and only allows a non-disclosed amount of
queries per hour. You will need to look into the streaming api: consume the
sample stream and extract geodata. This also gives you tweets from all over the
world.

Have a look at

http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api

Cheers,