I'm starting to write some code that uses the "trends" portions of the API. I notice that there are two "similar" endpoints, 'GET trends" and "GET trends/current". They look pretty much alike in the documentation, except for a minor format difference in the returned JSON. However, if I actually use the "Try it" option, it looks like "GET trends/current" returns more information.

Given that my application is a data collector, I'd obviously prefer more information and plan to code using "GET trends/current". Is this just a documentation glitch, or is the "new" format from "GET trends/current" an undocumented feature that might disappear?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos