I have a webapp in php without any database associated with it. I'm
just saving the user's (encrypted) oAuth token and token secret in two
separate cookies. Now I want to build in multi-user support, and I'm
wondering what would be the best way to store the multiple tokens and
secrets.

My idea is to keep two cookies: oauth_tokens and token_secrets. I
would then take the two oauth tokens, concatenate them with an
ampersand, encrypt them and put them in a cookie (and the same for the
secrets).

As far as I know, oauth tokens and secrets can not contain any
ampersands, but I'm not sure. so:
1) Does anyone know if ampersands can occur in tokens or secrets?
2) Do you think this is a good idea, or would you tackle it otherwise?

Thanks!