Just FYI, John Corwin should be also aware of this issue.
He gave me a pull request which workarounds it.
https://github.com/yusuke/twitter4j/pull/10

Thanks,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/