I just wanted to follow up on this, because the issue continues to happen,
and it gets more and more interesting.

We've now been seeing user.listed_count coming back as "4294967293" on
occasion.  So just to recap, we have now seen these values in the
user.listed_count field:

4294967295 (a.k.a. unsigned -1)
4294967294 (a.k.a. unsigned -2)
4294967293 (a.k.a. unsigned -3)

twitter4j has worked around this issue no problem, but I'm more than just a
bit curious what these values represent.  Should -1 and -2 and -3 be treated
to mean anything other than "we don't know what the listed count is"?  What
happens if/when -4 starts popping out?

I realize this is pretty low priority, but it's still a bug...

Thanks,
Dan