On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:49:59 +0000, Scott Wilcox <sc...@dor.ky> wrote:
> No, there is no API methods to access IP addresses for tweets. I'd
suggest
> contacting local law enforcement and taking it from there.

Actually, if the victim can afford it, I'd suggest seeing an attorney
before contacting law enforcement. Law enforcement tends to be overworked,
have pressing priorities and need evidence of an actual crime as defined in
their jurisdiction before they'll take any action in most cases. Law
enforcement represents "the people" more or less as a whole, while an
attorney can and will act on behalf of an individual victim or class of
victims, if the alleged offender is threatening more than one person. In
any case, good luck to him or her - "cyberbullying" is nasty stuff.

http://dev.twitter.com/doc

--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul
Erdős