Hi Yusuke,

The sleep time indicates the period over which mobile notifications are
turned off. The start_time and end_time represent the hour in 24 hour
format. Enabled is true if the sleep period is turned on.

The sleep settings correspond to the values found on the mobile page of
twitter.com:
    http://twitter.com/devices

Best,
@themattharris