Hi Alexandre,

You should be able to access up to 3200 Tweets (including Retweets) for your
account though the user_timeline method. If this isn't the case let our user
support team know so they can check nothing has got confused in your
account. You can contact them through:
    http://bit.ly/twicket

Best,
@themattharris