thanks for your reply Deepa,

so what do I have to do when I want to use a fixed PIN?

The problem is that if I use oauth_verifier with a temporary token, it
will ask me to connect to twitter and have to confirm that the
application is allowed to connect to my account. That is not fiable in
a permanent integration. Once accepted, it generates a PIN code. With
this PIN code it must be possible somehow to connect to Twitter. What
is the PIN code used for anyway?

kindest regards and txs,

Erik