We have an application called Needium that is used by our clients
(small businesses) to get in touch with twitter users.

Some of our clients are actually resellers and have asked us if we
could totally "white-label" our platform for them, including the "via
Needium" label/link.

Do we need to create a new OAuth token for every resellers we have to
assign a specific via label for them? We will probably have a few
dozens of those this year and in the low hundreds of in the next few
years... I would much prefer one token for the platform with multiple
labels/links for the "via".

More info at http://needium.com/ and
http://www.quora.com/What-is-Needium