I have exactly the same requirment and have addressed it with one oAuth
token per product/user. Be careful, though, not to "park" any token names
before you are ready to use them. I did that, not appreciateing that it was
violating a Twitter "rule of the road", and ended up having several tokens
suspended, including those that were in use by my clients. It was because I
was effectively "reserving" names which could be used later by the "via"
process which you mention. Twitter were very helpful in resolving this for
me once I explained what I was doing, but it took a short while to get the
matter resolved. It may be better (although more work for you) to have each
oAuth token reside in the account of each of your users rather than in once
central account. It always worries me that the actions of one user could
lead to the suspension of thier oAuth token and then other unrelated tokens
as as I have them all registered under one single account. (I have built
into my code, by the way, limits on the number of DMs, Tweets per hour and
repeat Tweets per 24 hours etc. so that these get stopped before they hit
Twitter's servers in an attempt to minimise the risk of this).

Hope that helps!

Regards

Paul