Hi Raj,

That's really an implementation detail for you to figure out. You provide
the UI to collect the PIN, you provide some kind of controller action to
collect the form submission of the PIN, you provide the transport of that
PIN into a proper, fully signed request to
api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token, and you consume the response from that
method (an access token suitable for re-use on resource API methods).

Taylor