Hi Taylor,

Thanks a lot for your kind support. I have changed one thing in my
application. I have changed the APPLICATION TYPE from Client to
Browser and gave a Callback URL for a web-site. Its working fine
without showing any message to enter the pin and allowing to make a
static tweet now i am trying to show to tweet box so that user can
enter his own tweet.

But i have a question in my mind that when should i have to take
Client as Application type.