Please refrain from large-scale restarts of Site Streams connections during
the Super Bowl. Routine operations and the resulting connection churn is not
a problem. Rather, starts and stops of a large number of connections is a
bit stressful on our system, and we'd rather not disrupt other Site Streams
clients during the event. We've made an of optimization in this area over
the last week, and we hope to get that fix into production soon, but not
before the game.

If you can schedule stress testing and non-critical maintenance activities
around the broadcast, this would be helpful. We don't expect any service
interruptions, but we'd like to keep everyone's distractions to a minimum.

Thank you,
John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Twitter, Inc.