Actually, I meant Google :

http://www.google.com/search?q=twitter+contributors+api

Tom

On 2/8/11 8:01 PM, Victoria Smith wrote:
Tom,
Thank you for getting back to me
Contributors? I'm not exactly sure what that means? Just search it on
Twitter.?
-Victoria

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu
<mailto:i...@tvdw.eu>> wrote:

    Yes, it exists, but it's currently in a very closed beta phase
    within the Twitter HQ.

    You may find more if you search for "contributors". I haven't seen
    an API for this yet.

    Tom