Hi Craig, Can you you share the actual requests you are making, including the OAuth parameters you are sending. I can then take a look at what might be happening. Also, if you can let me know your screen_name I can see if I get the same response querying your user_timeline.
Best, @themattharris Developer Advocate, Twitter http://twitter.com/themattharris On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM, craigpierce <craigpie...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello. I checked the bug ticket list, several pages back on this > discussion list and the FAQ - I don't see this particular issue > anywhere, but please forgive me if it has been discussed before (and > please point me towards the solution!)... > > Facts: > > * I am using the TwitterOAuth PHP class from http://abrah.am > * I am creating a full Twitter client, not just a widget with my > latest tweets > * I am getting the home timeline from my app's Twitter account. So far > I have 1 tweet and am following only my personal account which has 66 > tweets > * The page I'm testing with is a PHP page that only has a call to > "home_timeline" that then var_dump's the result - that's all it's > doing, nothing else > * I have tried this call with various parameters (as follows, where > $con is the TwitterOAuth object): > > $con->get("statuses/home_timeline"); > $con->get("statuses/home_timeline", array("include_rts" => true)); > $con->get("statuses/home_timeline", array("include_rts" => true, > "count" => 20)); > > Issue: > > When I refresh the page, about 80% of the time I get 3 tweets: my app > account's 1 sent tweet and 2 from my personal account that are more > recent than that one. The other 20% of the time I get 19 tweets: those > 3 plus 16 from my personal account from before my app account's one > sent tweet. These results remain consistent no matter what I try: it's > either 3 or 19, never 20. > > My app account's home timeline on Twitter.com shows me 3, and has > never shown me more, no matter how often I refresh. > > Is it my choice of PHP class? If so, is there a better option? And if > not, then what gives?! > > Also, how many tweets *should* be returned? Twitter's website only > shows me 3, but what if I want to see tweets in my home timeline from > before I was "Twitter born"? > > Thanks in advance! Craig > > -- > Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc > API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi > Issues/Enhancements Tracker: > http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list > Change your membership to this group: > http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk > -- Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi Issues/Enhancements Tracker: http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk