Hi Ken,

Thanks for replying and for the image url, but will I not fall into the same
problem I'm having now? I would need each person on my status timeline's
user id to reference that image url with but, like the profile image url,
the user attribute isn't included in the json object.

I'm looking to list my status user_timeline but where other user's have
tweeted on my page I want to list their profile image thumbnail but my json
file only lists their tweet text, created_at time and a few other
attributes.

I suppose, in essence, I'm tryin to recreate my status time line from when I
am logged into my own account... but without acually logging in to my page!

Cheers,
Del