On 21 Feb., 06:50, "Orian Marx (@orian)" <or...@orianmarx.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the current state of this is but it looks like Site
> Streams will support unfollow events for this
> purpose:http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread...

>From the mentioned thread:
"I'm only seeing unfollow events where the tracked
user is doing the unfollowing."

So if only those unfollowings are reported by the stream, that the
tracked user is doing himself, I am not able to watch the followers,
that he has lost (other followers unfollow the tracked user).
That's not sufficient for follower tracking how we do it.

Unfortunately no statement from the twitter guys...

Cheers.
Jo Seibert