Hi Seth,

Twaud.io isn't part of the Twitter API but i'll try and help you anyway.

The first thing to note is the Headers should be of the
format X-Verify-Credentials-Authorization. The
x_verify_credentials_authorization is mentioned because Twaud.io supports
the OAuth Echo parameters in the header or POST body.

Looking at your sample X-Verify-Credentials-Authorization I notice you are
sending the realm as http://api.twitter.com . What i'm wondering is whether
you are sending the X-Auth-Service-Provider as
https://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json . According to the
twaud.io API documentation the X-Auth-Service-Provider must be:
    https://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json

If you change the protocol to http, or use .xml instead of .json, the
request will not succeed. Double check that the verify_credentials request
fits that pattern. The other thing to ensure is the request to
verify_credentials isn't being sent to the Twitter API servers by your
application. If the request is being sent, the OAuth Echo provider cannot
use it.

Check those things out and let us know how it goes,

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris