if you are not too far down the road with Tiis Verkoyen's class, I can send
you an example using Abraham's oAuth library which will show you how to do
this.
I am guessing that you are looking at examples showing you a user coming,
authenticating, and then invoking actions on the users behalf. However, what
you want to do is to create an app, get that app's tokens, and do an action
server side.