On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com>wrote:

> if you are not too far down the road with Tiis Verkoyen's class, I can send
> you an example using Abraham's oAuth library which will show you how to do
> this.
> I am guessing that you are looking at examples showing you a user coming,
> authenticating, and then invoking actions on the users behalf. However, what
> you want to do is to create an app, get that app's tokens, and do an action
> server side

Yes, you're right Peter, I don't think I made that clear, thanks. I have an
app that wants to access Twitter, that's basically it, and of course it was
working with basic auth.

Anyway, yes if you have other code, I've butted up against the Verkoyen wall
three times now and haven't managed to push through.

Cheers