Some PHP installs have issues with ints the size of newer status_ids. Try
using `id_str` from the status object instead of `id`.

Also if you are using the latest version of TwitterOAuth I recommend
constructing your requests like this:

$rtstring = $twitter->post($url);

If you have paramaters pass them as the second argument.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
<http://abrah.am>Just launched from Answerly <http://answerly.com>:
InboxQ<http://inboxq.com>for Chrome
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am