Hi,
I have just started using location filter in statuses/filter method.
Initially i tried with the coordinates given in documentation (which were
for New York) and it worked fine. I then worked out the coordinates for some
area in India but i am not getting any tweets at all. I understand that this
filter will return tweets created using geotagging api but i am sure that
atleast some people in India would have this feature enabled.

Is it the case that this filter does not work in India? I feel so because i
tried adding "location" to my tweets but cannot see any location attached to
them. What could i be doing wrong?

Thanks
--
*Paresh Nakhe
What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality.*