Hi Paresh,

The Streaming API supports any latitude and longitude bounding boxes but
relies on Tweets being geocoded. If the quantity of Tweets being returned is
low it could that Twitter users in India do not geocode their Tweets, or the
devices they use do not support geocoding

Hope that answers your question,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris