On Monday, February 28, 2011 8:05:09 AM UTC-8, Taylor Singletary wrote:
> It's a documentation error at the moment, the proper path is: POST
> :user/:list_id/members/create_all

When was the old resource deprecated? Were there any other resources that
changed at the same time? I try to pay close attention to the Twitter API
Announcements list, but don't recall seeing anything about this. Could you
direct me to the relevant post?

I'm disappointed that the documentation is not keeping up with the API. If
anything, the documentation should be coming ahead of changes, not trailing
them.