There's obviously no good excuse I can tell you for the documentation being
wrong.

In this case, the old resource was never deprecated and never existed -- the
documentation was wrong from the beginning.

We're very aware of documentation bugs and are actively working towards
allowing their modification with more fluidity than we have today. Thanks
for your patience while we get there.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary - Twitter Developer
Advocate