I searched back, but didn't see anything on this (please feel free to
tell me I'm wrong and point me to the answer)...

Also, someone else *just* raised a similar question, but not exactly
the same, so I'm not going to hijack their thread...

The call to get a user's friends/followers ids returns paged results
up to 5000 ids at a time, but the call to actually get anything useful
about users (lookup) only accepts 100 ids at a time.

A) Can anyone tell me why this is built like this
B) Can anyone suggest a better paging system

I'd rather not build my own system for paging user lists 100 users at
a time if I don't have to - and I'm really hoping I don't have to...

Thanks! Craig