Hi Matt,

We've been seeing this for a while - the block and report spam calls always
return 502s (with a full page of HTML), even though they actually succeed.
This doesn't seem to be tied into the stability of the rest of the API. This
is happening across all of our clients, including those that use .xml and
.json resources.

Any chance that you could have a look into this? I can provide you with more
information if required,

Best,

Tom