Hi Jack,

Twitter has moved on to using the #newtwitter-style bird for all branding
materials, and the terms of service now indicate this requirement
externally. No more "t"s. We know it will take time for applications to
adjust.

As for the second requirement, you wouldn't be allowed to list a
representation of a specific Twitter user's followers in your application
without a visual indication showing that these following relationships
happened on Twitter. This might be as simple as using a heading above the
list that says "@jack's followers on Twitter" or "Twitter Followers"
or "[image:
t_mini-a.png] Followers" -- this is a good idea for any kind of Twitter data
being used in your application -- especially if you intermingle Twitter
data/objects/actions with data from other services.

Taylor