Hi Taylor,

The Twitter account I am having the problem is balu4evr. When I use
Apigee tool, I am able to get Retweets. In my application I am using
Twitterizer API and the API is not returning the retweets and no error
is returned and the API is returning empty collection in this case. It
seems there is a problem with Twitterizer API itself. Is there any way
to identify the problem in the Twitterizer API?

Thank you,
Smartbridge