If you're max'ing out on the domains, there isn't anything you can do about
that. I'd also point out that you should check whether or not the 'application'
you've purchased fits within the Twitter automation guidelines.

On 1 Apr 2011, at 17:54, Josue Rodriguez wrote:

> Does anyone using raven poster? I'm working with this, but is bad.. I
> need to register callbacks to autorize accounts, but the user guide
> says that i can use a lot of account... but dev.twitter says i cannot
> register more than 5 domains.. someone can help me? PLEASE!! i've
> inverted a lot of money in raven poster..

> Change your membership to this group:

Scott Wilcox

@dordotky | sc...@dor.ky | http://dor.ky
+44 (0) 7538 842418 | +1 (646) 827-0580