Judging from the website, I cannot recommend that you proceed utilizing a
tool like Raven Poster.

That said, the "registered domains" feature of dev.twitter.com relates to
usage in the @Anywhere API framework and has nothing to do with OAuth
1.0a-based integrations. If this application is making use of @Anywhere
registered domains, it's likely doing something fishy.

I imagine that you're probably missing something in the application's
instructions.

I would recommend staying away from any software that claims to have
"sophisticated human emulation modules" or has to dedicate whole pages on
its site explaining how legal & safe the tool is.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary